Robert H Yaffe
Robert H. Yaffe, a Martindale-Hubbell “AV” rated attorney, is a Florida Bar Board Certified Specialist in Condominium and Planned Development Law.
He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida.
He received his undergraduate degree from Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York (A.B., cum laude), graduated from the University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude), and was an editor of the University of Miami Journal of International Law.
Prior to opening his own law practice, Mr. Yaffe was a partner with the Law Offices of Kramer & Yaffe, P.A. for over 12 years.
He concentrates his practice in community association and landlord-tenant law, business, commercial, and real estate litigation, commercial and residential foreclosures, and probate administration.
- Member, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section, Condominium and Planned Development Committee of the Florida Bar
- Member, Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Council Member and former Mayor, Town of Bay Harbor Islands, 1995 to present
- Director, Miami-Dade County League of Cities
- Member, Miami-Dade County Board of Rules and Appeals
- Member, Former Chair (2016-17) Florida League of Cities Finance, Taxation & Personnel Policy Committee
- Member, Florida League of Cities Advocacy and Legislative Committees (2016-17)
- Recipient of Home Rule Hero Award for 2016 and 2020 by Florida League of Cities
- Member, Vice Provost’s Council, FIU Biscayne Bay Campus, Executive Committee Member (2014-18)
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Robert G. Rydzewski, Jr.
Robert Rydzewski is a trial attorney specializing in Home Owners Association disputes and representation. Robert received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Florida and received his law degree from Florida State University. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2001, and is also licensed in both the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Robert is an experienced community association lawyer and civil litigator. Robert is dedicated to his clients and prides himself in achieving economical results.